Aaron and I are headed to the Riu Palace in Cabo San Lucas in Dec 2008 for 5 days.
Here we plan to check out our hotel resort where we will have our wedding day in the company of our families and as many friends that we can have with us on our day!
It is our hope to gain some first hand knowledge of the Hotel's service, accommodations, their pools, their beach, their food, etc...
I have been communicating with the wedding planner on site and she is excited to meet with us (maybe not as much as I am to meet with her)- but I plan to have LOTS of questions answered after meeting with her...
It's already been ALMOST 5 months since our July engagement and we are fastly approaching a year countdown for the wedding date as we plan to work out a February 2010 wedding BUT we still don't have a set date but keep 02/2010 in mind and your budgets. This trip should find us AND leave us VERY VERY excited!
Can't wait to share some details upon our return...
Friday, November 21, 2008
The Riu in Cabo 2008
xoxo, Aaron & Andrea
Posted by ajs {of MN} at 12:19 AM
Labels: Riu Palace Info
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Exciting!! :) Sounds like a wonderful place!
I have a feeling this is going to be a great blog!
Post a Comment