Today I got a call from Debbie, the travel agent that we have been in contact with, in Forest Lake. She let me know that she is beginning to get alerts for group rate information thru the Riu Palace... and will soon booking should be available.
I have asked her to focus on the time frame of 2/17/10 - 2/24/10 as a potential travel time frame. Aaron and I plan to leave for Cabo on 2/17 and we will be staying thru to the end of the month.
But for our guets, so far I have gathered that a lot of you are wanting to make it a week long vacation- therefore 2/17 - 2/24/2010. In our past Cabo trips flying in in the middle of the week makes for smooth travel both out of Mpls and into Cabo. We know first hand that a Wednesday to Wednesday works well for Cabo.
If you are planning to attend our wedding in Cabo at the Riu Palace and are interested in looking into a group rate send your dates and how many people you will have in your group to my email at: aj_schlomka@hotmail.com This way I can get back to you with an idea of how much it may cost to book the hotel.
As soon as Debbie has more group rate info gathered Aaron and I will be meeting with her to discuss travel info to Cabo!
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
group traveling
So.... more to come, send me those dates and group numbers- we're on it!
xoxo, Aaron and Andrea
Posted by ajs {of MN} at 12:58 PM
Labels: Cabo Info, Riu Palace Info, Travel Info
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment