The excitement just keeps on building!
Today I found out that my dress has come in. I have already planned to head down to Minn Lake the weekend of 10/9-10/11. Mom & Paul will also be down- sooo I will get to have my first dress fitting with Mom there- so exciting. I think about the dress all the time, weird I know... but I do. I can't wait to see it again and to try it on in my size!! Once again, sorry there will be no pictures, it's a surprise! Aaron claims it's "not a big deal" oh but it is... he just likes to act tough. ;)
On another EXCITING note, Aaron and I booked our trip today!!
We will be traveling Wednesday 2/17- Saturday 2/27, 10 days! Awesome, can't wait! Really... can not wait!
Other Bookings today:
Mom and Paul, they will be traveling Wednesday 2/17 - Wednesday 2/24!
Amber & Randy, they will be arriving at the Palace on Thursday 2/18, staying until Tuesday 2/23!
I also can't stress enough, how simple and easy it has been to deal with Tammy (the new travel agent) she is SO incredibly helpful, really... I am not just saying this- she really really is.
Just so it's clear on how we came up with a travel agent out of Mankato... she was referred to us by two different friends (in that area) that used her to book for Cabo- prior to me finding out about her. I continue to hear great things about her and we are very happy (and thankful) to have found her. She has taken upon herself to both contact and talk with the wedding coordinator down at the RIU (the same one we met face to face in Dec) so everyone will be on the same page. She rocks!! THANK YOU TAMMY!
Remember you can find her info at the top right hand corner of the blog- she will be sure you are receiving either the RIU promo discount or the friends and family discount (which ever ends up being the bigger discount for your length of travel) when you book.
exciting, exciting, exciting...
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
higher and higher
xoxo, Aaron & Andrea
Posted by ajs {of MN} at 10:54 PM
Labels: All about the Bride, Cabo Guests, Riu Palace Info, Travel Info
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Amanda and I are booked as of today. Tammy was awesome!
Kelly
Post a Comment