It will be a just a little while longer before I can make it back on the blog to give an update on our wedding.
It's killing me too, I am so excited to share some of these 1762 pictures, now just trying to figure out the best way in doing so...
This week have been moving stuff to the new house and hope to be all moved in by Sunday night. SOoooo when I have my email back up and running I will be on here bloggin' it up!
Until then... just imagine having to look through these pictures {and these are only the pictures I have via Kimberly and the RIU}. If you just can't wait, and to hold you over, there are 400+ pictures posted on the Aaron ♥ Andrea: Cabo San Lucas 2.20.10 group page on Facebook. It's been so fun looking thru them all!
Feel free to head out to that link to take a look at our wedding thru the eyes of our 70+ guests!



1 comments:
Well I CANNOT wait to see these pics on the blogger... I am sure you are one beautiful bride! Hope you are having a fabulous week, thanks for he congrats!
Post a Comment