CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Slide shows

They have been all the rage at almost every single wedding we have been to.... since we seem to be all about doing things just a tad different you would think- "no slide show for Andrea & Aaron."

Well that's not the case... I think you all know how much I LOVE pictures so I HAD to have a slide show of some kind!! Aaron didn't mind either... I did all the work on this one.

So the good news is, yes there will be something. The bad news is, you will have to wait to see it. {I will post it on the blog after the 15th}

This "something" will be on display at the reception via television that will run on a continuous cycle for the duration of our party {at least that is my vision...} we seem to be on track for everything to work out.

The last two nights I have spent a lot of time "creating"- and with the help of MOH Lana & her hubby Ben- the project was completed with success by 10pm last night. {yessssssss}

What a relief to have this done. It's been weighing heavy my mind- I have also realized this.... {start random thought} DIY projects for a wedding are a lot, A LOT, like homework! When I was in school big projects that have a lot of meaning and or significant impact were a BIG deal, soooo one might get on it right away and get it out of the way, right?? NOT ME! I would wait until the very last minute to work on it- almost every time. One time I did an assignment {a big one} early... and I was proud of myself but also thought, MEH. Soooo... I work best under pressure, I procrastinate at all costs and don't know why- but I did the same thing with this project. Some things never change, but it usually works out. {end random thought}

Anyway.... I REALLY wanted to include older pictures, pictures of Aaron & I as kids, with our family and with our friends... but then there would be no limits to how long it could end up being. On top of that, I know I would have spent waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much time on it {more than I already have}.

With all the randomness of thought said...
We look forward to sharing our very fun creation with all of you at the reception in... how may days?? 9 days!!

0 comments: