CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

* Re-Sale of the decor

After our big MN reception we were able to resell all of the table hurricane glasses. Thanks to Glenda our decorator, she knew of a bride in Oct2010 that was in need of the exact amount for her own wedding and I, for sure, needed to find a place for all of them!

Well.. I am also trying to see if ANYONE is in need of the shell chandeliers that we also had at our reception.

I thought I would throw them out into the land of Craig's List for someone to stumble upon- I put a price range on them as I am open to a BEST OFFER- if someone wants them and can use them, I would MUCH rather pass them off for another Bride's or event planners use!

If YOU know of someone, let me know as well!!

Also, it's November here in MN and we are done done done with weddings until summer 2011- where I will be attending as MOH for this girlie :)


CL link for the shells {qty 10}

0 comments: