oh. my. gosh.
I wish that we could be right back here again, RIGHT NOW!
This MN cold is unbearable- if only a vacation were in our upcoming plans...
Unfortunately, there is no tropical getaway for us this year- but we do have fun plans to remodel our main upstairs bathroom- which might be just as fun. OK NOT REALLY... but I have to think so or else I will develop some degree of seasonal depression!
Here's to 11 months! Tonight we will be headed out into the BITTER cold for a movie and maybe Hibachi dinner at Osaka!




2 comments:
Happy 11 months... have fun at the movies!
What gorgeous photos!! Thank you so much for all the info on the destination wedding, it really is what I want to do, especially after seeing your blog :) I can't wait to read more about it! Happy 11 mos!
Post a Comment