Since I didn't get started on this Wedding blog until Nov... I wanted to provide a few links to some pretty important wedding memories/blogs that might be fun to look back on. This way they are all in one place- i.e. "Our Wedding Blog".
I could read "Our Story" over and over and over again... this will be a day that I won't ever forget...
I hope to stop by Hoff Jewelers soon so that I can look at/pick out a wedding set.... Here's a little bit of info from when I finally got my ring back and it was sized perfectly.
My crazy OCD organizational mind needed something to collect all my ideas and this is how I am doing it. I bought this on like day three of being engaged, HAHA!
Back in October it was my first experience attending a Wedding Fair as a "Bride-to-Be". (Well, actually, it was the first one ever- period!) It was a really fun afternoon spent with my Mom (MOB), Aaron's Mom (MOG), Aaron's Sister and Sister In-Law. I was pretty much there to browse ideas and to fall in love with a $$$$ dress!!!
I'll be back after this weekend, Mom and I are headed to another (my 2nd) wedding fair in White Bear Lake on Sunday afternoon.
Until then, happy reminiscing...
Thursday, February 5, 2009
for the record
xoxo, Andrea
Posted by ajs {of MN} at 1:05 AM
Labels: Planning, Random Fun Thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment