"How much should I/we budget for this trip?"
Well.... for the most part it really depends on the following:
- How long you want to be in Cabo?
- The day(s) you decide to fly in and out of Cabo on.
Recently I contacted a travel agent that we will, more than likely, be working with from here on out. Soon (in the next couple of weeks) Aaron and I will be meeting with her to get a few details and big questions answered. SO if you have any main travel questions about the Cabo trip send them our way, please! :)
Here are just a couple of things that I did get in my short conversation with her (over the phone). As soon as hotel rates for 2010 are available it will be best to book with the Riu Palace- "the sooner the better!" The best rates will be available for you the further out you book.
Now as far as the flight- this was something that she said- "it might be best to wait longer on." Flights tend to go up and down and also begin to decrease as your departure date approaches.
Again, these were just some pointers and we will be meeting with her in the near future to talk details. Hopefully she will be ours and all (if not most) of our guests main contact in arranging travel plans whether it be via face to face, email or on the phone!
I hope this helps, I just wanted to get "some" word out there about the "how much it will cost" even though we can't have an answer for you yet.
We'll be in touch on this one...
xoxo, Aaron and Andrea



0 comments:
Post a Comment