so... we have the date!! but now some (or most) of you may be thinking... "What's Next?"
Well, I will be working on getting out our 'save-the-dates' for all of our Cabo Guests. I hope to have them out by the end of this month. That will be very exciting, I have a fun idea in store!
And, I will will be taking along a BFF (or two) and my Mom(s) for dress shopping on April 4th!!! SO excited for that!! I wanted to keep my posse rather limited for this... only because after watching many dress shows and reading things here and there, I've learned that it's best to keep your group on the smallside- it makes for less hassle and not as many opinions coming at you all at once.
I also called to check on the status of my engagement ring setting. I admit I told Steve "No hurry" but I am excited to see the update. :)
Be back soon with more fun details of wedding planning...
Thursday, March 12, 2009
what's next
xoxo, Andrea
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment