CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 4, 2009

"Engagmentaversary"

On Saturday Krista wished Aaron & I a happy 4th AND
a happy "Engagmentaversary"!

Yes the 4th has come and gone which means- Aaron and I have been engaged for a whole year- what really!?!!?! Were has this year gone?! We only have 7 months to go! (ONLY??ahhhhh) hahaha!

Well in honor of our engagement I searched and searched and did my best to convince Aaron that engagement pictures are fun and exciting and it will be a GREAT memory keeper. He is not keen on paying someone to take pics- BUT I did my best in finding someone to do the job of taking pictures and (yes) paying them to do so.

The session was extremely reasonable, fun and as Aaron put it "not that bad"- we both had tons of fun during our 3 hour! photo session with Cory of CT Ryan Photography of South St. Paul, Mn. CT Ryan is a husband and wife photographing team (the whole husband and wife team thing, I love!) Tamrah, Cory's wife came down with the flu- so she wasn't along for the session, but Cory did an awesome job!

Aaron was awesome, and I thank him! He was a really good sport the entire time! Three hours got to be long- but we were having fun! Here is a link to CT Ryan's blog where you will see our teaser pics a little bit bigger. I think we'll be getting all of the proofs by the end of this week- so we should have them to share when we head down to Minn Lake this weekend.

Let us know what you think so far!
xoxo, Aaron & Andrea

2 comments:

Sheina T. said...

OMG Andrea! The pictures are AMAZING!! So sweet!

The Kuypers said...

these pics are great! you guys look fabulous!!!