Prices to the Riu Palace (2/17-2/24) have yet again dropped. It's not a whole lot ($1650ish) but the point is it's coming down...
This is a good thing. I'm thinking that prices will really drop at the end of this summer (Sept/Oct). When I am done with my Summer semester for school in mid-August. I will arrange for both Aaron and I to meet our Forest Lake travel agent and get this ball rolling- see what steps we will need to take.
Last time I contacted Debbie (FL travel agent) she said it was too early to really book, seeing that the prices were so outrageous. Keep fingers crossed in starting to see some progress on reasonable rates by the end of this summer (which is coming SO FAST!) It's insane that we are fastly approaching a 6 month countdown!
That's all for now on Cabo prices. Again I have only been checking bookit.com and orbitz.com every other week or so- if anyone has any other site that is good let us know!
Remember you are free to book anyway that you wish; online, with your own travel agent or through the one we will be working with out of Forest Lake. Either way keep your eye on the Riu Palace (which is not the same as The Riu Santa Fe) and book with the PALACE.
We are needing 80% of our wedding guests to book the Riu Palace on at least our wedding date in order for the wedding to take place. :)
stay tuned for more pricing updates....
Thursday, July 16, 2009
prices falling yet?
xoxo, Andrea & Aaron
Posted by ajs {of MN} at 11:14 PM
Labels: Riu Palace Info, Travel Info
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Does your wedding fall on President's Day weekend by chance?
Post a Comment