CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 27, 2009

DONT FORGET YOUR PASSPORTS

In order for you to even leave the country and join us down in Cabo, you will of course need a Passport. Already have one?? That's perfect!! Just make sure it's not due to expire or anything like that. They are only good for what... 10 years?

I was chatting with my cousin Amber today and she was telling me that her and Randy (her BF) recently went to apply for their passports. I thought it would be a great time to put something out there, as I have been meaning to do so for a while now.

As far as cost, here is what I know. Your passports can be done at any DMV. In Amber's case (she resides in Dakota County) it was $75, plus a county fee of $25 (this fee might vary depending on where you live), and $15 dollars for the picture. **Note on the picture: the picture can be taken right there at the DMV or you can bring a "passport picture" in from Wal-mart or Walgreens, they will do passport pictures too. Sometimes charging less than the DMV might charge ya. All in all your passport total may come out to be about $115 or so.

Funny side story about passport pictures; when Aaron and I went to get ours in 2006 we had to travel to 2 different DMV's (Forest Lake and then Woodbury) this was because their cameras continued to have low batteries so they couldn't get our pictures taken! ANYWAY...

Below is the link for any and all passport information you could ever ask for: http://travel.state.gov/passport/passport_1738.html

Get those passports now! Amber was informed that as of right now- your passport can take about a month to process.

1 comments:

The Kuypers said...

you're such a good wedding planner! cannot wait to see pictures!!!