Thanks to the best MOH I have a VERY fun and exciting Bachelorette party to look forward to on Saturday Jan 30th. Invites went out early this week, with the help of her better half aka Ben her hubby- and they look great!
Down to every single last detail the entire day/night will be a blast, I can't wait!!!
One detail that I am especially looking forward to (well ALL of it) but for sure the makeup artist!!! Lana has arranged for a specialist, Brooke Fleetwood, to be on site at the hotel while we are all getting ready, being chatty, giggling and snacking- AWESOME!!
Check out Brooke's website. With product available and ready, it sounds like she will be up for ANY look that you want to go for that night- YAH! You of course won't be forced or under any pressure to use her services and or buy anything but why NOT!? hehe :)
Brooke's also on Facebook if you want to check out more pics and all her great work, she seems to be very talented!
Lana's looking for RSVPs by Dec 30th so that everything (costs, the dance lesson, hotel and dinner) can be figured out and arranged for.
Can't wait to have a night out with a ton of my favorite girls doing a lot of girlie things, hope everyone can make it.
Great job Lana!! Did I already mention that I CAN'T WAIT!?
xoxo, Andrea



0 comments:
Post a Comment