Today I made a quick stop into Hawaiian Tan of Forest Lake to talk about air brush tanning.
I don't want to have to work hard (i.e. spend a ton of $$$ and time) at creating a base so I don't turn into a lobster down in Cabo. I also don't want to have to worry about trying to get a lot of precious "sun time" before the wedding and ending up with funky lines.
So I am looking into air brush tanning- it's affordable at this location, waaaay cheaper than I expected. After my short discussion with the girl who seemed to be extremely knowledgeable about the entire process, I am very curious as to how it works and if it would be right for me?
I hope to find time for a trial run- that experience will be the deciding factor in whether or not I should do it pre Cabo.
Has anyone out there gone with the air brush option for a "natural" look of being kissed by the sun!? Let me know what you think and what your experiences have been with this. Thanks!
Monday, December 7, 2009
sun kissed
xoxo, Andrea
Posted by ajs {of MN} at 11:22 PM
Labels: All about the Bride, Random Fun Thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I have never done it and wondering the same thing! Ultra-violet light is really not good for you and I totally want to find a different route, but still look sun kissed. :/ If you find anything out let me know! :) P.S. If you live in the St. Paul, MN area, I hear that there is a great spray on tan place in Hudson, WI (1/2 an hour away from the twin cities... Just a thought. Sorry I don't know where you live.) :)
Xoxo-
Post a Comment