Well starting to pack anyway....
While at work tonight {Millers} I decided that I would end my shift, head home {after a pit stop to Target} and then, once home, I would pack.
OK I am at a stand still. I was exhausted just looking through all of my clothes trying to decide what stays and what goes!?
Here is where I will end for tonight {I still have 12 days to pack...}
I should be ok with coming back to this daunting task at hand- a little bit later, right?
Truly I am having a hard time locating my most fav pair of flip flops so I gave up and ended my chore of packing for the night.
xoxo, Andrea



2 comments:
I have also started to pack, however, need to shop! and soon... I also don't know where to begin and what to bring!
Good job, I see 2 passports in your suitcase!
Post a Comment