CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 12, 2010

Together Again

When going through some pictures today
I came across a couple of personal favorites:

{Florida Family Photo '04}



{Rainy Day Florida Photo '04}

Back in 2004 {6 years ago, wow....}
I took a road trip to Daytona Beach Florida {} along with Aaron and our friends; Chad, Kyle & Josh. It was one of the most fun trips that I have ever been on, we all still talk about it, really!

So the picture below is a collage from this past summer when we were up to visit some friends in Duluth. The gang was back together again for the weekend....
annnnnnnd we will ALL be back together AGAIN next week in Cabo!!!
{Grandma's Weekend in Duluth '09 plus "chicken" bottom right}

Yes that's right, if you are going to be in Cabo- so is Chad! hehehe Aaron and I {and everyone else} we all just love our friends especially Chad.
If you don't know/love Chad yet...
{insert shaking your head here}
don't worry, soon you will.
xoxo, Aaron & Andrea

0 comments: