Groomsmen {GMs} & Bridesmaids {BMs} seeing that we are less than one month away from our reception, I wanted to share a fun story that I came across on a wedding blog this morning.
At our reception Aaron and I will be easy to spot. I get to wear my dress again {yessssss} and Aaron will look handsome wearing his wedding day suit. AND our wedding party will also be in their attire- this is so it will be just as easy to spot who we had as apart of our "dude, I've got your back" and "confusing evil spirits" what the heck does that mean....??
well read this post from The Wedding Lens blog- they share a compilation of why a best man, groomsmen, maid of honor and bridesmaids are apart of the big day! Kind of fun, I had no idea!
Hope everyone had a great weekend, I will be back to share the fun details of my last bridal shower given to me by my Sister {one of my evils spirit warders} ;)
Monday, April 19, 2010
GMs & BMs
xoxo, Andrea
Posted by ajs {of MN} at 11:46 AM
Labels: Blogs, fun facts, Random Fun Thoughts, The Wedding Party
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment