CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Food!

You might be thinking... how do you figure out the food in Cabo from Minn Lake??

Well- Not food in Cabo, but food for back here in Minnesota for our reception on 5.15.10!

That same weekend after trying my dress on- Mom, Kay and I headed over to Kim's Cuisine to talk food.

I had a few ideas to share with her, which she really liked. We then continued to talk about a few other general themes.

We didn't get too far but after looking at Kim's pictures of food and presentation we know that the food will be fantastic! Kim would be getting back to us with some of her ideas.

And just the other day, Kim sent Aaron and I some menu ideas that she is thinking. I will need to run this by both Mom and Kay- but so far so good, the food is going to awesome. Hopefully sometime between now and May Aaron and I will be able to set up a tasting. More to come...

xoxo, Aaron & Andrea

0 comments: