I just have a quick comment on how fast time is going. It's hard for me to believe that this Sunday is already November!!
Mom and I will be attending a wedding fair at Treasure Island Casino on the 1st. I know I said I wouldn't go to another one because they are a bit overwhelming... but now with things getting closer and closer (EKK) we hope there will be local vendors in attendance at this fair. Since our wedding reception will be on May 15th in Hastings- a wedding fair in Red Wing/Hastings should prove to be helpful in the areas that we are seeking (linens and decoration ideas)- at least we hope so. I'll be back later this weekend to share some of the wedding fair "fun" we have.
Booking update:
Larry Schlomka has booked for Cabo- he will be arriving in Cabo on Thursday the 18th thru Sun the 21st. Additionally, my Dad will also be traveling Thursday 2/18 -Sunday 2/21. This gives us a total of 52 Cabo wedding guests booked so far! :)
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Time... what time?
xoxo, Aaron & Andrea
p.s. Aaron & I are working hard tonight and tomorrow so we can get the invites out soooooon!
Posted by ajs {of MN} at 12:51 PM
Labels: Cabo Guests, Random Fun Thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment