CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 9, 2009

ML

This weekend Aaron and I are headed down to Minn Lake for the weekend.

Since it's Fall Harvest and Aaron favorite time of year, he is hoping to get some farming in, but it might be too wet still.

I on the other hand will be busy with having an appointment to try on my dress!! YAH! I am excited to try it on again, but in my size! We (Mom, Kay & I) will also be meeting with the caterer that will be doing the food for our reception back here in May. That should be fun too, maybe we will even get to try some food!

We'll be back with an update on the progress made with food and the to tell you about all the fun I had at my dress fitting- but there still won't be any pictures, sorry. Enjoy the weekend!

xoxo, Aaron & Andrea

0 comments: