CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 5, 2009

shoe shopping

OK shoe shopping is NOT one of my favorite things to do but, today, Mom and I had a good time doing just that. This morning we headed out the the MOA on a mission to find shoes that will go with my dress! With the fitting next weekend- we figure we better have the shoes along.

After circling the MOA about 4 times, we ended up finding flips for later in the day/night.

Now for those shoes to be wore during that important "walk to remember" that was another story. I did find something very close to what I had pictured in my head... but nothing even close to my size. It also didn't help that it's OCTOBER and most sandal-y type shoes are clearanced out- there are boots everywhere.

We will try again this week at Rosedale- and if we can't find them I did a search online but I just don't know if I can get them by the weekend. Here's preview of what I have seen and LIKED so far... they are cute, funky and a fun summer "beachy/dressy" sandal, SO cute!



As for the "flip flops" for later (that we DID find)... we went with this pair seen below. Funny story about these: After our purchase at MOA's Macy's we spotted a mother and daughter buying a matching pair of these same flips at the Maplewood Macy's. I just had to comment that I got the same shoes at a different Macy's.

So why did I post about my shoes? There are a couple of reasons...

I think each and everyone of my bridesmaids has a MAJOR shoe fetish, so I know they will like a post about "the shoes". Also, I figure the brides shoes might not be something you will pay too much attention to on the day of. When thinking about it, I NEVER notice the shoes. ALSO since my dress "may or may not" be floor length, it could be difficult to get a good look at them. You'll just have to wait and see... so for now, these pictures are a fun sneak peek. :)

xoxo, Andrea

0 comments: