CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Grooms "comfy" Shoes

I thought I would share a sneak peek at Aaron's shoe find- as we have asked each of the groomsmen to be wearing some type of black sandal Aaron didn't want to miss out on his opportunity to also have comfy shoes on hand for later in the day- so he found this really neat pair by Reef.

Reef, in our opinion, is one of the best brands out there, super comfy! So Aaron was pretty excited about his find and they do look pretty cool.

Guys, if you want these as well, they were cheap on Amazon with free shipping and handling!

2 comments:

Jayme said...

Do these have the bottle opener on the bottom? Scottie loves his Reef sandals. These are so cheap I might have to see if he wants another pair.

ajs {of MN} said...

no bottle openers- but the fun thing about them is they are the "pinstripe" style. faaancy!