CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 18, 2010

BM dresses

The dresses are in and they are in my possession! Kay was wonderful in picking them up and getting them to the house, so that I could pick them up while down for the shower.

Lana was able to try hers on, and she was nice enough to share with the rest us us- some of the Aunts were lucky enough to get a peek at the color {a shade of blue...}.

I still love the shade and I still love the style! With the dresses being T-Length and the girls wearing comfy, flat, flip flops- the dresses will need to be shorted just a little bit, we'll let Lana and her seamstress set the standard on this. We'll be looking for a measurement of "inches to the floor".

Next task...

  • getting dresses to each of the BM's in order for them to take care of alterations
we only have 33 days until the wedding!!!!
Ahhhh!!! super exciting and very hard to believe! :)

I also have the GM's attire in my possession as well- we will ALSO need to make sure each of the guys get their pieces so they can be packed away in their suitcases for Cabo!

xoxo, Andrea & Aaron

0 comments: