This weekend (well actually only tomorrow) I have my first bridal shower! As far as I know this will be the only shower before Cabo, there should be another one {for the cities} before the reception in May.
The Minn Lake shower is being put on by Aaron's family (the Aunts). I am especially excited because I will also have Mom, Grandma, Lana (and hopefully my sister) along. They will get to experience first hand what it's like being down in Minn Lake even though it will be a one day visit. Even with the short trip, we will have a lot of fun!
We plan to meet up with Gma along the way so we can all ride together- hoping to arrive in Easton, MN at The Silhouette for {probably} my last dress fitting! I am nervous for this- I remember how I felt the last time I had the dress on.... {think back to how I was feeling with it on for the first time}...
Only this time there will be MORE important people with me- so I guess I am excited to show them the dress- I hope they like it as much as I do.
Back later this week with an update on both the Minn Lake shower and The Dress!
Friday, January 15, 2010
a weddingy weekend
xoxo, Andrea
Posted by ajs {of MN} at 5:11 PM
Labels: All about the Bride, Showers, Vendors
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment