CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Bridesmaid Update

Dresses are in!! I got the call yesterday and look forward to picking them up when I am in Mankato next weekend (1/16) for my Minn Lake bridal shower.

I can't wait to see them... and I can't wait for (some of) the Bridesmaids to see them again.

I also am happy to have come to a desision the gifts to my Bridesmaid. So I will be busy working on (part of) them up until the Bachelorette party at the end of the month. That is when I will be able to present them to my lovely ladies, yah!

Trying to think of a thoughtful gift was not as easy as I thought it would be. You really want to go with something that will not be cheesy and again useful... let's hope I used some of my better judgement on this one and did good. :)

xoxo, Andrea

1 comments:

Sheina T. said...

I struggled w/ gifts for the wedding party too. Luckily, I heard Carlos Mencia was going to be in town the weekend we were getting married. We decided to take the wedding party (and their significant others) to see his show. It was awesome!