Last night I met up with a friend from my days at Target. Kris Miller, who- by the way is also recently engaged herself! Kris is one very talented, creative and organized woman. She owns her own jewelry business and is constantly whipping up beautiful bracelets, necklaces, earrings, hair clips, etc.. you name it!! Although her website isn't quite up and running just yet- you can soon find her and her jewelry over here at Olive Jewels.
Ok, back to our meeting last night. I have asked her to help me with a DIY project (or rather a DIO: "Do It Ourselves"). This project will to be something special for each wedding party attendant (Groomsmen, Bridesmaids, Bride & Groom) and we will also be working on something special for each of the Moms, Dads and my Grandparents.
Our first meeting was used to organize our thoughts and ideas- Monday night we will be meeting up once again to get started on making these ideas come to life.
I am up in the air on whether or not to include a picture- if you're lucky I might lend a few picture hints after the weekend...
stay tuned!
Friday, January 15, 2010
DIY accessories
xoxo, Andrea
Posted by ajs {of MN} at 3:08 PM
Labels: Details, DIY, The Wedding Party, Vendors
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment