The Minn Lake Bridal shower was wonderful!!
We got an early start to the day and made it down to the Minn Lake area around 10am. After the dress fitting we stopped over to Kay & Ambrose's for some lunch before the shower.
Near 1 o'clock we headed on over to Kris'- things were moving fast! I wasn't sure about how ready I was for all of this. Putting all of the butterflies aside {quickly} I enjoyed the moment and took everything in- every detail was great; the food, the decorations/favors, really- everything!
There were so many friends, family and gifts- all of which I (both Aaron and I) are VERY thankful for!
After many wonderful gifts and a fun visit we gathered what we could, packed what we had room for and decided that we should start home. Thank You to all that participated in making it such a fun afternoon. I couldn't wait to share details of the day with Aaron- it was different being down there without him, as he stayed behind in the cities to go out for a friend's birthday.
Thank You Mom, Grandma and Lana in being there as well, I hope each of you know how much I appreciated having you with me.
xoxo, Andrea



0 comments:
Post a Comment