CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 11, 2010

checking our list

Today and tomorrow Aaron and I are out of town completing some CEU's for work.

With being in a town that is cold and quiet at night- we will spend the night around the hotel. Since we forgot a deck of cards, one thing to keep us busy will be working on our RIU Palace "wedding day check list"- hehe I of course have my, over stuffed, wedding binder in tow.

The check list goes into a lot of detail and I have expressed to Daniela that we can't possibly complete the entire list (before getting to Cabo) and have it be exact for our wedding day!

She eased my worries, right away, and let me know the highlights of what she really needs on it at this moment and that everything else will work out once we arrive in Cabo and meet with her on the 18th of Feb {which is getting to be SO close, just over a month away!!}

I promised Daniela that I fax the list and the "need to know info" to her on Wednesday. We WILL get this done tonight despite Aaron saying in a really whiny voice... "I don't waaaaaannnnaaaaaaaa"

xoxo, Andrea & Aaron

0 comments: